On the 19th July 2021 the government have announced that lots of its COVID-19 restrictions are going to be lifted. In line with this Play Netball have reviewed all its own current COVID-19 safety measures and have updated our COVID-19 Guidance to reflect our changes.
We all have a huge responsibility to ensure our leagues run in a Covid-19 secure manner to help keep everyone safe and ensure we do not contribute to the spread of the virus.
By Playing, you are agreeing to our terms and are declaring you are fit, well and able to participate in playing netball. You will be required to abide by the COVID-19 guidance. You should not attend any games if you experience any symptoms.
All players must be registered for Test and Trace purposes on our online system. Anyone playing in the league must be registered, we have additional functionality within the system for you to inform us who played each week too.
If you would like further information or to contact one of our Covid-19 Officers, then please email: [email protected]
Thank you in advance for your cooperation and support.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU HAVE ANY COVID-19 SYMPTOMS:
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal
Most people with coronavirus have at least 1 of these symptoms.
Please see below our team FAQ’s document for the new changes that will come into effect on the 19th July 2021.
How Can You Help?
- Please still arrive as close to your match time as possible
- Making full use of the soap, sanitisers and cleaning items available in venues
- Covering your mouth and nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and dispose of the tissue in the bin after us
- Following all measures that venues may have in place
- DO NOT attend if you have any Symptoms.
Further Safety Measures
- No Cash payments allowed
- Hand Sanitizer will be available at the entrance/exit of the courts
- Balls cleaned at the start and end of a match
- Record kept of players and officials for Test and Trace